Craft and Social Meetup! February 22nd from 6.30pm - Open to Non-Members!

ROUND 2!
After our first successful meetup, let’s do it again! Thank you to @TracyD for organising!

Are you into crafting?
Textiles, sewing, knitting, crochet, felting, weaving, quilting, spinning, macrame, lacemaking, embroidering, cross stitching, tatting, dying, applique and many more!

Come along to our Craft Meet Up at the Space! Anyone is welcome from total beginner to expert!
Bring your projects or just yourself…This is as much social as it is about crafting :grinning:

craft-time

Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: from 6.30pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

6 Likes

@Amanda @mounia @Lauren @ValValB if you’re so inclined!

3 Likes

Sounds fun, I’m planning on coming.

4 Likes

Thanks @Kyle! Looking forward to be able to join one of these and meet all the crafters! I’m back in London last week of March. Count me in from then!

3 Likes

I’ve never been to a textile craft meetup before so it will be interesting :slight_smile:. I can’t wait to see what it’s all about!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks Kyle!

2 Likes

This sounds so much fun! I’m thinking of joining! Thank you!

2 Likes

Also, @KPJ @MattGilmour @mbg @Lily_Atkins @CatHulme you might be interested :grinning:

2 Likes

I will be there! It’s my first time coming to the space and I’m excited to get crafting! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey @Julia ! I’m so bummed, I actually can’t make this evening. Can I ask how often your thinking of having these meetups? Really want to make sure I can catch the next one. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think will do them 1-2 times a month so there will definitely be one coming up soon again :grinning:

3 Likes