Could we install Adobe Light Room Classic on the computer in the clean room pls?

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa497a1e940>

Ive had a crash course on that tool and its amazing - Ill need that tool until the Maker Festival is done and dusted. My laptop is a bit unloved heavy as a brick and needs an overhaul for it to handle any Fusion or Adobe stuff, just overheats with everything so we will need access to a computer at the maker space to manage stuff there on the fly.

If you are using a nikon you can install their professional software ( similar to lightroom) which is free.
I also think we already have affinity photo licence @martyn_thomas?

Or another alternative i tested is darktable ( free but with a bit of a steeper learning curve vs lightroom)

Yep Affinity Photo (is like photoshop) is installed on the Mac in the clean room.

1 Like

I tried it with Sams help but I got a better result out of light room classic, plus I have Nick on call helping when I need help with light room. I dont have the same support with other apps. Is there an issue with installing it as I need it for the maker fair project?

Lightroom, like all Adobe products, are on a subscription model. So if you have a licence the @systems team might be able to help re:installing it on the Mac.

I have my own account I use for adobe apps,I mostly use Illustrator but Nick gave me a crash course on lightroom classic so I could get the photos done in time for the dulwich festival people.

Done!

1 Like

On the Mac….

Thank you @asander1

1 Like