Can we have a wiki - part II

Without wanting to start another long thread… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Does someone want to take this on ?

Looking for someone to look at a few suggested pieces of software (working with Systems) and then propose a solution if you think its a good project and fit for purpose.

@emuboy ?

Courty

I’m happy to fill the content and do the documentation and administrative things, I know @hannahintech was interested into it, she is being doing some wiki documentation recently and she was in the system team before

Yep, I’d definitely be happy to take on the research side. I could look at requirements and suitable tools. I’m also happy to do it with others if anyone has a strong interest in it and wants to work together?

Edit: I’m getting into documentation requirements at work, and while it’s a very different need, I have found some really insightful and inspiring communities whose sole focus is wikis/documentation! (Like the ‘Write The Docs’ community) :grin:

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Will ping you off-line with details.

Many Thanks

Courty

1 Like

Great idea! The LHS uses a simple mediawiki, if memory serves. Not a terrible plan, though the world has moved on somewhat.

I’m a big fan of http://notion.so, and they have steep discounts for non profits - then we don’t have to do any admin, or maintain a server. I’ve helped other non-profits set it up, if you decide it’s worth a look.

Thanks gang!

3 Likes

We use notion at work. I love it. I didn’t suggest it because I wasn’t aware of their non-profit discounts

1 Like