Can I borrow the buzz wire game for a school fair?

William’s school fair is on the 9th December from 12-3. I wondered if I could borrow the buzz wire game for the day for a stall. Or is it too fragile for kids to play with? They would be supervised but still. It’s fine to say no if that sounds like a potential train wreck.

2 Likes

I’m in favour. How fragile is it?

1 Like

Best take the taser off first!

2 Likes

It’s pretty robust as I hot glued most of the parts down.
It does need a phone power bank (usb) to power the Arduino but it’s not too hungry.
I have no objection… how about a plug for SLMS in exchange :wink:

Courty

2 Likes

That sounds great, thank you. I’ll have a look at it next time I’m in and make sure I understand how it works.

1 Like

This is a joke right?

1 Like

Can anyone recommend a power pack that will work with the wire game? I bought a phone charger one but it only works for a few seconds after being plugged in and then dies. So I think it must not be powerful enough. Any suggestions? Thanks! Sarah

Any normal phone Power pack should work, the game should only draw minimal power and an average power pack should run it for a couple of hours.

May be try another pack ?
I can have a look tonight if you want ?

Courty

Hi yes that would be great thanks. I took it home the other day but I’ll pop down later this evening with it.

1 Like

Small person concentrating hard. Thank you so much to everyone who made this and thank you for trusting me with it yesterday. A rumour went around the parents that I made it, so they now all think I’m a genius, but I have tried to set the record straight on that one!

4 Likes