Box Making course Sunday 28th January

I am holding a box making course / domino/festool induction this Sunday 28 January

You will learn to use the tracksaw to dimension sheet goods materials, use the mft (multifunction table) fence system to
Make accurate and repeatable cuts,

The domino jointing system is a very accurate mortising machine system along with loose tenons that can be used in all forms of furniture making.
Think biscuit joiner/ dowels on steroids!!

After the course you will be able to make a box, anything from a small trinket box right up to a kitchen cabinet, speaker cabinets, wardrobe or a full wall tv/bookcase cabinet the only limit is your space and imagination.

It will run from 12:00 to 17:00

Bring any designs you have and I will be happy to discuss them.

Fee £20
Includes materials and you will leave with inductions on the tracksaw and the domino machine once you have completed your first project on the tracksaw and domino.
Maximum 5 members
You must have done the basic wood induction!

First five to sign up get in!

3 Likes

I’m interested

I’d like to sign up for the next one! Unfortunately I’m away this Sunday

I am keen! However I don’t have a project that requires the domino so happy to give the spot to someone more in need if this ends up over-subscribed

Yes please!

This sounds great but I’ve only just joined and haven’t done my wood induction yet. I hope that you will consider running this again in the future? :blush:

Just to add to the above comments to help gauge level of interest - I’d be very keen to take part in a future session after I’ve had my woodworking induction.

Where do we sign up? I’m in

I’ve had wood induction and I’m in!

I’d love to join too!

1 Like

Any good cabinet/box making resources? I don’t have a design yet other than I’d like it x by y by z, and to fit a big electric litter tray!

I’d love to come, but it’ll have to be a future one as I haven’t done the wood induction yet :frowning:

Looks like I’m too late, but I’ll be around in the space anyway if a spot happens to be free. Would love to join.

If it’s not too late, I would like to come and learn this as well. Thanks

@Ananse
@Chrispyduck
@Helly_Buckoke
@Epo
@somethingblue

You are all in for this one on Sunday if you can’t make it please let us know sooner than later so we can let the next one on the list in.

We have a lot to get through so please try to be ready to start at 12:00

2 Likes

Sounds fab, thanks!

I’ll be there

Really sorry I just got ill and can’t make it tomorrow, hope there’s still time if people wanna take my spot.

Can’t make it anymore so if @Free or @davidN want to jump in

Sorry Jonathan you were not in the first 5 anyway