Bayonetta Guns

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49699e4a8> #<Tag:0x00007fa49699e368>

Long overdue post about something a lot of people probably saw me making a few months ago - some guns from Bayonetta 3 for a costume. So here’s some pictures of the final product before I had to part ways with them.

Guns we’re mostly 3D printed using a 3D model I bought from Etsy (my CAD skills still need some work). The gems and charms we’re done using UV cured resin and resin dyes.

Made a simple circuit with a small switch, LED’s and button battery to make the side gems light up. Want to say thanks to @joeatkin2 @edwin and @platinumnqueen22 for the help, theory and straight up how to solder properly for this electronics part as it was all completely new to me. And I think it turned out pretty good :slight_smile:

Kind of wish I took pictures of the process… next time.

18 Likes

Stunning work Esta!!! They look really awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful work! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

wow they turned out really well. good job. :smiley:

1 Like

Those look professionally done!! great job!

1 Like

Glad to be of help,:smiley: ,Need any further assistance please drop me a line, keep well . Brian D=

1 Like

Awesome! How did you get the different colors? Different prints?

1 Like

Probably about 20 parts to print per gun. But all printed in whatever colour was in the printer then spray painted with a few coats of primer then a few coats of color and hand painted on details before topcoat. Also helped cover up some of the print lines with the paint layers haha

2 Likes

Wow those are impressive.

1 Like

I spy a Nintendo 64 :heart:

2 Likes

These look fantastic

2 Likes