Arduino wifi

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa359771100> #<Tag:0x00007fa359770fc0>

Does anyone know much about arduino wifi / wireless/ webserver I am using nano 33 iot for a few projects at the moment and would like to have a chat if anyone is around.

1 Like

Hi Bushra! I’ve been noodling with an adafruit wifi board, so maybe can answer a few questions? :grin:

1 Like

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I am using the nano 33 iot to send data back and forth to unity game object. It does not disconnect etc and also on the unity console of the c# script it seems get too many error messages and then acts weird. To note on the arduino side have used the standard simple webserver example - nothing fancy. I have also been looking arduino makr1000 - seems to be an improvement on nano iot ? , BLYNK app and also Arduino cloud as well … so wanted a chat about the merits of trying to go completely online to even control iot etc, but I can’t get my head around it

1 Like

ps on a different note just had a look at your blog on AI speculative future stuff - would also love to have a chat about that !

1 Like

Wow, lots to unpack there! I’ll do my best!
Hit me with whatever, arduino code, errors in your C# script, I’ll do my best!

And thank you for your interest, I presume you’re talking about my AI podcast, http://lostterminal.com? You better believe I’m happy to chat about that! DM me!