poster.pdf (2.1 MB)
poster.pdf (2.1 MB)
We’re less than 10 days away from the event and the sign ups are still quite low
Anything you can do to help get the word out about the event very much appreciated!
@members! Got anything to show and tell, or a workshop you want to tun for International Arduino Day, a week on Saturday?
Doesn’t have to be Arduino…but should have at least some level of microcontroller…if only a blinking LED
@platinumnqueen22 did you sign up already?
@Dani_Clode also said she might be interested
Alas, I am not in London that weekend, or would have been there for sure!
Hi put me down dear sir, ive booked the day off work , many thanks Brian
You need to signup on the website.
Hi everyone here is a list of projects to be showcased so far.
Btw would be good to have the confirmed list of workshops, I think @Courty you mentioned workshops on Arduino + ESP8266?
- Arduino, Studuino and micro:bit robot projects and Chimera, a robotic tubular bells installation
- Art installation using touch sensors and conductive ink to trigger stories
- Fashion tech: Raspberry Pi Floral necklace
- Educational robot kit
- Instruments and interfaces combining music, engineering, electronics and coding for educational projects
- Resistomatic: a micro:bit/Arduino simple auto-ranging resistance meter
- Micro:bit Projects
- Upcycled toys with Arduino
- Arduino Flight Controllers (will not fly, just for display)
- Ohbot, an educational robot head
- Arduino, Esp8266 and Raspberry Pi Robots by Orionrobots -
- Omniboard (microcontrollers)
Anyone up for a bit of Dalek electronic fiddling on Thursday evening
Right you lot - whos coming this Saturday ? we have a few of the normal Thursday crowd coming, any members coming for a look round too as a punter ?
Anyone who wants to exhibit, there is still spaces so please sign up ASAP
Do we have to signup to be a ‘punter’?
Just turning up is fine !
Thanks for the prompt response and call me stupid but I still can’t see whether I need to sign up to attend the event. What happens if I just turn up?
If they don’t let you in ask them to get me.
Just an update on sign ups, we have over 130 registration between Meetup and Eventbrite.
I just had a chat with Paul we’re all good to go, should be a good day!
We had a great event yesterday, many thanks to Tom, Paul and everyone at SLMS for your help organising Arduino Day, this was lots of fun!
I quickly put together this recap of the day: http://wke.lt/w/s/eQaSZ
Thanks to you to organise such a wonderful event and to @unknowndomain to be there to help and make sure that everything was fine (and take care of the ones who manage to hurt themselves during the day ) and everyone who was there !
Yes a great day.
Very informative, inspiring and diverse. I’m super glad I went.
Many thanks to all who made it possible.
I’m happy to help with anything similar in future.