Arch2 electrical inslation

Stefano and myself have spent the last 6 weeks quietly scratching our heads reading endless specifications and I think we have finally come up with a workable design for arch2 electrics.

So I’m putting the call out to the the members for a bit of help. Anybody out there in makerspace world who fancies helping and happens to be:-

A. mechanical or structural engineer, just to help me sanity check my calculations for the mechanical frames.

B. A architect or draftsman to help produce some working drawings that are better than my scrawlings on random bits of paper.

C. Electronics engineering types to help with the manufacture and documentation of control panels.

I think it’s really important to involve the members in the build so we feel ownership of the finished result.

4 Likes

@CriticalTolerance

Great work guys! I am not certified in any of those, but happy to help where I can!

2 Likes

Greetings from the land of maple Syrup.
On the basis that I do not in fact have a social life, I have some free time to look at calculations. DM me the drawings/calcs and I’ll have a look.

6 Likes

You are a makerspace hero

And a god amongst men, possibly eating a maple syrup sandwich

3 Likes

@Jennifer_Moore

@stefanoromano

@CRLSHK this is the post mate

I’m a structural engineer and can help.

3 Likes

Yes definitely, need all the help we can get , I am going cross-eyed from reading Hilti data sheets

The fact your reading them means your already better than most out there.

2 Likes

I’m not a structural engineer datasheets is all I’ve got

First fix and some electronics engineering, available to assist

2 Likes