Anyone up for a coding project

Hi all, im currently putting together my new monster and will need a little assistance on the coding side if anyone is around on Thursday evening or Friday please drop me a line

I’m not able to be physically at the space then, but if you need help, I can be watching this thread Thursday evening? I’m pretty good with Python, Linux, web stuff and clojure.

What’s the project? :grin:

My evening just freed up, if you need help, let me know!

Hi Tris, the project is a BBC micro bit which will power two servo motors to make my troll doll move its eyes left/right with a pause and open and closing of the mouth ready for this Saturday (I know its short notice) the mech system is already assembled we are just putting in the card and reader system tomorrow daytime so if you are around tomorrow evening that would be fantastic and yes this is a paying job just let me know what you would like with kindest of regards Brian

Well splendid! I’m very familiar with micropython, and though I’ve not coded it on the microbit, it looks the same.
I’m not free tomorrow evening I’m afraid - but I am available all day, by luck I’m not at work.
Any time 9h-17h work for you?

Hi Tris, will 13.00 hours at the space be okay for you dear sir, many thanks again for the help with kindest of regards Brian

Perfect! I’ll pop along at that time. I’ve looked at a few micro:bit resources and it looks terrific. See you then!

I’m outside the space now