Any one need a parking spot for EMF? - 2016 - archived

Hi,

I’m a quasi member (waiting for my Thursday evenings to free up to join proper)

I’ve got a spare parking ticket. Had originally planned to drive, but renting a car is no longer worth it for me. late notice, but if anyone wants it, it’s up for grabs. I’ll happily trade it for a ride from London.

I’ve got a parking ticket, but if you want a lift over, still got a free spot in my car.

@dermot might do if he hasn’t got one already.

I already booked a parking ticket, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer Andreas. Where about in London are you based? What time are you leaving London on Friday and the site on Monday? I’m based in SE11. I’ll have a backpack, a pop up tent, and 2 5l mini kegs of beer. It’s less cumbersome than it sounds to lug around the tube or busses.

No worries Demot. The spots there if anyone else needs it then

leaving from around Victoria around…9ish I guess? Can probably make a small detour if it’s not really roundabout. Hadn’t really thought it through yet! And returning Monday morning at a reasonable hour. Again, plans are mostly flexible.

Nice and early! If you’re willing to take a detour, I’d be super cheeky and say my house is only across the Lambeth bridge from Victoria, but at 9, there’ll still be heavy traffic on the roads. Would you be willing to go as far as Vauxhall? No worries if not.

I have a popup tent, which while flat, is a little bulky. Do you have boot space for it?

Are you guys going down early in order to help set up?

I’ve no particular need to get there early, I’m willing to go at whatever time Andreas is. I’ve not much to set up, but if I’m there early, I can help makerspace with anything you need/know some people in Milliways that might need it.

Yeah, was planning on helping set up the village…opening talk is at 1300, so hopefully at least a couple of hours to prep is the way I saw it? Open to suggestions though. Maybe it’s worth leaving silly early to get a good spot?

I was planning to do this, although was a bit worried that I might setup a tent, go off for a bit and come back surrounded by randoms and Makerspace has moved.

Hi ,I could do with a parking ticket and could take 1 passenger

Leaving from E Dulwich

Parking ticket sent to Howard