Any interest in a sketchup for wood working beginners class?

Just checking in to confirm this Tuesday, 6:30 to 8ish. Please bring laptops and a mouse if you have one.
And @Kyle or @petra would you guys know if there is a projector I could use?

Look forward to seeing you all.

1 Like

Yes, there is a projector and a screen in the clean room that has HDMI output, we used it at the MakerSpace Festival so all good on that one…

We also have laptops, right @Julia?

1 Like

Yes, we have 10 working laptops. They should be in the snug. @Brendon_Hatcher ?

1 Like

Hi @Tom_P, have been away and just discovered this thread. Is there space for me to join tomorrow?
Thanks
Tom

The interest counts to …8 @Tom_P you okay with that number?
@james-c :x:
@david.shenoda
@Amanda
@Maciej :x:
@Reianna
@petra
@pau
@Amit_Kohli
@afshind x
@smjmaker
@tomba

There are laptops in the snug brought by Brendon, that people could use surely.

I can be removed from the list to give someone a slot, I could make last week but not this week unfortunately.

Likewise, can be removed from the list. Can’t do it this week

That seems totally fine, I don’t really see any reason why we can’t have as many people as can fit, so long as everyone has a laptop.

A few tape measures would be useful but I assume there will be a few knocking around between the woodwork room and the rest of the space.

I just want to say again, if possible bring a mouse, and also if you could go to
https://www.sketchup.com/plans-and-pricing/sketchup-free and make sure you have an account set up and everything is working ok that’d be grand.

Cheers

Unfortunately can’t make this week either

Does anyone care if I bring a fluffy old dog with me? He is very chilled. Likes attention, but ultimately will just doze off.

4 Likes

I’ll be making it by 18:30. I’ll try for earlier… but if you’re all there go ahead and start w/out me

I’m omw but the bus is delayed… Traffic sucks. I’ll be getting there by 7

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Learned and had fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Tom for a really helpful session, gave me a big head start! :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, nice one Tom, thanks :slight_smile:

If there is anyone that wasn’t able to make it last time and is still interested, if there are enough of you I’m very happy to run the class again, so let me know.

• Yes, That sounds Mind Blowing, I am still interested.
  • No. Already did it.

0 voters

Hi all,

I’m just going to try and gauge availability for anyone who is interested in a class for next week.

• Tuesday 7-8:30
  • Wednesday 7-8:30
  • Thursday 7-8:30

0 voters

(You can tick multiple boxes if applicable)

Cheers

Tom

1 Like

Hi guys I’m still happy to do this but I can’t do Tuesday any more, if more than 4 of you are available for Wednesday / thurs I’ll do one then.

Cheers