AC/DC Rectifier for IRB6400 - done in Kicad (help requested)

I have a small populated board that I would like to order from a pcb house

The design has been done in Kicad and is on github

The boards will provide power for the robot arm in this album

Album

24 new photos · Album by Dean Forbes (PERS)

I can fumble around in Kicad and the PCB fab houses but dont really have the skills and am looking for some help does anyone have the skills and time - am happy to do a skill trade etc .

What do you need Dean? Just the gerbers extracted from KiCad?

Thanks Calum, actually I initially wanted to order populated PCB’s but if I cant it be great to order PCB and your help would be appreciated

@deanforbes I would be interested to hear how that goes if you could post any feedback that would be great!

The Git has Eagle files too. are they the same board ?
I have Eagle and an Export script I use to send directly to my PCB manufacturer ?

Courty

Do they populate? I have a similar question to @deanforbes - a PCB I’d like did, but on the whole dont want to populate.

@Courty unfortunately the rectifier is only in Kicad format :frowning:

Ah ken, misread the initial post. How many are you after? I am also interested in getting PCBs assembled.

Its not just about getting the boards ordered I had hoped for some one who knew their way around kicad to spend some time on it with me - and some one who knew there way around the fab house to check that what was done was right, this need functionaly can be meet with a bridge rectifier and capacitors but I wanted it to be a learning experience @Zee was in a previous life going to sit with me but our ship seem to have been in different oceans for a while - my original post may not have made that part clear I did not necessarily want it done for me but done with me :slight_smile: