3D printing has moved house

It’s a small 2 room, studio apartment with a lovely set of neighbours.

24 Likes

Looks amazing, thanks @scday94!!!

It looks great!

1 Like

I can use the printers without a ladder??? Wow…

6 Likes

And thanks to @hernehillier and @platinumnqueen22 for the shifting help

3 Likes

Looking good!

Very nice!!

hold up, that means the huge table is gone??? :smiley:
also, who has ownership of the middle table with the computer now?

I know you had a soft spot for that big table. i’m not going to fight you for it though I thought this was a communal pc for a but of everything.

1 Like

Seems like we should have 2 general workstations? Happy to have someone volunteer to look after them?

I’m happy to set them up

1 Like

Great thanks!

Awesome!

That looks lovely, thanks! Can we get all 4 printers running at the same time and creating an orchestral sound of servo motors? :laughing:

Haven’t tried it and the table isn’t the most sturdy at the moment so it might vibrate itself to bits. That being said we had the ultimaker and the Bambu running together no problem (at least when I left there was no problem)

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Unistrut bracing?

Can we either get rid of the iMac or get a new screen? it’s slow and big and half of the screen backlight is not working.

If we need another mac I’m happy to build an hackintosh.

We do need a Mac, I don’t have any issues using the existing one, but understand others do, lets search for a replacement/upgrade but keep the old one until the new one is 100% there…

i could loan an m1 mac mini i have. it’s just in its box not getting used right now. it’d need a screen/kb/mouse etc.

4 Likes