3d print ASA filiment safety check

Hello @3dtechs and printer knowledgable people,
I would like to print some custom crash sliders for my bike handlebars, and I wanted to use this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0D5LBFVKZ

I was informed it was probably a good idea to check the safety sheet and ask here. While the filiment is listed on the filabees site https://3dfilamentprofiles.com/filament/details/31173 I can’t see an actual safety sheet.
EDIT: My mistake, this is NOT official

My cursory googling suggest all ASA from filabees should be safe in the bambu, but please advise or suggest alternatives if you think othewise.

Cheers!
Unicorn

We would have to say no if there is no datasheet available.
@3dtechs

Fair enough. I’ve not been able to track one down, but I might email the manufacturer to try and find one.

Otherwise, I’ll switch to one with a published SDS. I’m looking at this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Polymaker-Glitter-Filament-Weather-Resistant/dp/B0BMVTW4J9?th=1
https://polymaker.com/wp-content/tech-docs/PolyLite_ASA_SDS_AU_EN_V1.pdf

I’m aware there are outgassing hazards involved in using this, and I would always use the carbon filters, extraction and keep the printer enclosed (door closed, lid on).
I’ll still probably seek supervision as well.