(24th March 7-11pm) Open call: Don't be Shy! Submit what you "Make and Sell" for a photoshoot and have an A3 poster designed for you for the Maker Festival in May

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498eafbc0>

you staying until what time at the space?

Google drive link to pick up your raw photos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11nlRDAE5BJTVi7dUBjF0gXUuFQw-G49b?usp=sharing

Link seems broken

1 Like

cajon%20petra

2 Likes

thanks @petra can you send me a high resolution image please of the table or you can bring it in tomorrow morning or Thursday, we are still taking photos in the textile room

dorine.slms@gmail.com (No need to make this thread private)

First 3 from the Photoshoots so far that’s gone through “Post Production”
LED on Acrylic: "

Laser cut Leather:
Ceramics:

1 Like

Ill be at the space again tomorrow from 4pm to mop up any last thing needing photographing. No one has brought in a piece of furniture and Id really like to include one we actually made at the space. PM me if you need a car I can offer to pick it up around 3pm tomorrow!

Latest edits for Neil:

Latest edits for Martyn:

2 Likes

Thank you all for bringing in your amazing creations, we had lots of fun together moving lights into very random places to avoid shadows! and you can now collect them for those who did the drop and go option.

Special thank you to Sam @scday94 for simplifying “product photography” so my brain can deal with it :smiley:

Ill do one last 3 hour session tomorrow to do the final final mop up! 4pm-7pm

Final selection for ROUND 1:

The focus this year is organically turning into celebrating our makers and their stories behind each piece they have made - An amazing journey for each one of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@nhjansen, if you want yours changed, I need those files! :smiley:

2 Likes

Those are totally adorable! It’s to late for the Dulwich open house printed guide, deadline was Thursday but I would love to feature them in an online SLMS makers guide. I’m looking for some content from members that sell what they make. Do you sell these or could you sell them?

1 Like

Thank you!!! No I don’t sell them, so far they’re just one offs but maybe I should?

There is a market for adorable, you could do some market testing and give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

[ March Project Update]
We would love to see things that you have made and are selling at the 2024 Maker Fair May 11th. Be it a small side hustle, or one that you are just thinking about maybe selling. Everything and anything is welcome at all stages of the journey you are on!

First Photoshoot for phase 2: Sunday 10th March - Noon to 7pm

In February we did a wider photoshoot as our phase 1 of the project:
Post production folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ldTKV_95Scr_88aC_z5p0Y6tPbGn6geF?usp=sharing

I’m hoping to now expand the photoshoot so we can create some Festival marketing posters that feature those members who either sell what they are making or who are thinking about how they could market test their creations.

The festival will additionally include selling tables you can book for free to sell and market test your creations.

1 Like

@nhjansen Here is the photo google doc for your necklaces. Ran out of time to do the earing so will have to go in the next March photo shoot session.

Files are in RAW so you can edit them: Light temp is 5000

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ozGVdB0e8UIahID1WV08T2gNyddGkzli?usp=sharing

@textilestechs I’ve left a lump of wood in the textile room we using as a prop; its to heavy for me to move far. Ive also left some sand and rocks as props in a bowl by the heat press.

Sorry… awfully late to the party. I’ll take some pictures over the weekend of a rover robot and other electronic devices I can bring to the maker fair, if it’s not too late.

and something like the plants watering controller https://github.com/AlessioMorale/cloud_dripper

Fantastic project, would love to have a conversation with you about the Slammers. Would you be able to do an interactive session?

Short notice photoshoot TOMORROW Sunday 24th 7-11pm Bring anything you want photographed @Giles @sabtab @gvgsd

Hi!! Is today going to be the last opportunity to get products photographed?