2 large olive trees in pots available

Hi Makers

I have 2 tall olive trees in pots available for any keen gardeners . I would like to rehome them by the end of this weekend. I would like to offer them for £30, 50% of which will be donated to Samaritans - my charity of choice. They are approx 6.2 ft tall, so you would need a large car or a van. I’m also putting them on local social media, but I’d prefer them to go to a maker if possible. Message me with your contact details if you’re interested. I’m based in Norbury.

Social distancing of course for pickup !

Many thanks

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, do you have any pics? Are they still available? Is it £30 for both or each? Thanks. Jonathan

I might be interested as well - but have the same questions as above, thanks!

Hi there, £30 for both

£30 for both!

Hi I do, but I can’t work out how to post a picture on here ! Perhaps send me your email,address?

Click this to attach stuff

Thanks!

Hi there

Photo attached. £30 for both

Rebecca

If neither of the above guys want them, I’ll put my name down!

I am also interested in one or both if by chance no one above takes them :slight_smile:

Well, I haven’t had a reply from the first two people since I posted a photo, so you’re next in line. Do you still want them?

Yes please! What’s your postcode?

Hi Rebecca, I will take them if I can, sorry about the delayed response. Let me know if that’s still possible? Thanks. Jonathan