15/8 Continuing to build air purifiers - work meet up

Updated
Hello @members,

When we have a proper ventilation in place and working we can open up for many more people in the space simultaneously.

For that there is a substantial work needed to be done.

We need :

• build 1more air purifier
  • tidy surfaces after we are finished
  • have a good time

We want :

• fix the printer
  • log missing tools and make a list
  • have a good time

Next Sunday 22/8 , members are welcome to come to the Outer Space starting 14o’clock and get on with things until about 18pm.

3 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

We’d like to help tomorrow! Can I bring my two kids with me? They’re 7 and 9 years old. They’re keen to help! But I appreciate you guys might not want kids around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, you’re all welcome to come, we’ll do a safety brief on the nature of the work and work out some suitable tasks tomorrow (there’s some gardening to do for instance)

1 Like

We do need to identify the plants we have, and work out which ones are best for biodiversity – this can be done with a smartphone app

1 Like

I will be 30;mins late!

Whoever is there get comfy at the outer space!

@JackL and @fincheee two new air filters have arrived at my place in Balham

Are there plans to finish the Sweet Air Machine this week?

1 Like

Jack and I had talked about picking this up on Thursday, but I’m not feeling too well today so we’ll see.

Hi @Dermot,

Here’s the garden survey:

And here’s the key: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LEnCWOvKkLJFBb7XipsC5H-vxRdtvRa5rEzWVG16AYg/edit?usp=sharing

3 Likes

This is brilliant! Thanks to your team for doing this

WOW! You guys did a great job there! There are a lot of different plants. I hope you enjoyed doing this!

Yes @Dermot I’m still good to finish it tomorrow after work. I won’t be around for the next few weekends. @fincheee I’ll text you tomorrow morning.

1 Like