1/2 inch router bits new place?

Hello,
I can see the old router table has been sent away.
Where are the 1/2inch router bits located now, please?
Thank you!

Found them.
Still cannot see the single 1/4inc ones that were there.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Found them.
I also found the missing extraction adapter that went awol for a while.

I think @CriticalTolerance did some tidying of the bits

Hiya - the quarter inch ones that were with the old router table are now in the drawer on the wall with the other ones. I’ve tried to do a pass through and remove any which are chipped or obviously blunt.

If you want to review and see what needs replacing (1/4 and 1/2 inch) and give me a list, we can put an order in. Some of those bits have been here as long as I have!

I’ve been watching this on eBay a while: https://ebay.io/m/qkAFz4

They claim they’re mostly Wealden which are very good router bits and I can see some trend in the photos. They circulated an offer at 20% which made it £208.

For a bunch of good router bits I think this is a potential bargain, I just can’t justify buying all of those myself but have been very tempted

Thank you. I found also the 1/4 inch ones (I was tracking those ones) in their boxes, inside the palm router box.

The plan was always to have the router bits stored in the drawers or at the back of the router table