Up for grabs: three - now ONE - anglepoise-type desk lamps

If there’s one left I’ll have one :point_up:

Are these of any use for task lighting? @textilestechs? @silkscreentechs? @electrotechs?

For clarity: we need to be sure the space can’t use them before getting rid…

Sadly that wouldn’t fit to the electronics benches.

But if one still unclaimed I would be happy to collect it…

1 Like

One marked with your name on big table in clean room.

Marked with your name on big table in clean.

Thanks but I’ve already collected mine! :slight_smile:

You’re in luck. Pick up the one marked for Nico - he already got his.

Great! I’ll come by tomorrow

Great, thank you. More than happy to donate it back to the space now or in the future if it’s needed though,

Simon.

Are there any of these left ? If so, I’d like one :slight_smile: could pick it up tonight

All claimed, but will put you on wait list if one is not picked up in a
reasonable time.

Hey something has come up, I’m going to be in tomorrow to pick up the lamp if that’s ok

That’s fine.

I have half a dozen, all sadly missing their table clamps. If anyone can make use of them I can bring them to the space.

NIce offer Gilbert but please don’t bring them in until someone commits to taking them. Perhaps post a photo and offer them on discourse?

I wouldn’t dream of adding to the clutter unless someone requests them. They’re literally the exact same model and colour Ikea ones.

looks like i’ll be in Monday to pick up the lamp

It’s there labelled for you. Please pick up before someone else grabs it. :grin:

I wouldn’t mind a lamp! Not a problem they’re without table clamps: I make my own mounting solutions for such things anyway :slight_smile: ( see Monitor Arm to Mic Arm adaptor )

Hi I’m planning to be in tomorrow during the day, hopefully someone will be at the space with shutter access