The Great Snug Clear-out II YESTERDAY

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49a9441e8>

Fantastic work last weekend by all the snug cleaners. Truly appreciated.

As originally discussed, next weekend we will attack the other side of the snug. I’m in for Saturday and/or Sunday; who else can be there to help?

Also:

• What can we do with discards? Another tip run? A skip?
  • What Space construction materials should be kept? Discarded? Offered as donations?
  • What day/time is best?

Martin

1 Like

Just a reminder that we have an event in the Clean area on Sunday 13:45 to 16:00. The South London Raspberry Jam group with Grace and Fermo are doing a planning workshop I believe.

@neill0 is helping out - Neil, what time are the guys planning to be there to set up ?

Courty

1 Like

Link to the event notice :- Reminder: SL Raspberry Jam this Sunday (21st Jan) 13:45 to 16:00 Clean Room

Courty

It’s just a small group of them on Sunday (5-10), and very informal. I expect them to arrive 13:30 or 13:45. I’ll be there by 13:00 at the latest, to prep a bit.

Is it going to cause problems having them there at that time?

I don’t think there will be a problem, as we will probably clear out on Saturday anyway which will be enough for one weekend. Plus, I don’t anticipate needing to spill over into the clean area where you will be.

1 Like

Who can be there to help next Saturday 20th January? Would be good if at least one director is there, and preferably a Makerspace veteran who knows what some of the old stuff is and what it was intended for.

1 Like

I’ll be there, got an errand to run in the morning, should be there 12 or 12:30

I was planning on being down for the whole day (up to about five) - got a couple of minor bits to get done but then up for clearing and sorting.

1 Like

OK great, so far it’s me, @Dermot and @CriticalTolerance. Anyone else?

Also, assume the dirty room will be out of action like last weekend, while used as a staging area.

MJF

I’ll be down to help out!

I’ll be there from about lunch time to help out.

Excellent! I will get there about 11.

I’ll be there about 12:30

Great, I’m here now.

1 Like

How’s it going guys and gals?

1 Like

Swimmingly, photos posted later.

(deleted junk)

8 Likes

Wow!

Is any of that stuff coming back in again?

I’d imagine so as it’s mostly construction stuff.

2 Likes