IMPORTANT - Snug items to collect - Long thread....but please read

Anyone got a good use for these?

@Courty

Not me!

Tote bags. @StudioNelle @silkscreentechs?

Rumours of Henry’s death had been greatly exaggerated…

1 Like

Bag containing logs and plug boards

Car battery charger

Seems to be missing its lower body…

Uploading…

Very early donation to the space, IIRC. I’d find it useful!

@RichM? + At least one more level?

I’ve done a fair bit of sorting of things but there’s still lots to do. Some of it has temporarily gone back in the snug as we’re tripping over enough stuff as it is but please feel free to to add to it if you find more relevant things. I know there’s another bag of meatier power supplies somewhere that was knocking about earlier in the day but went awol.

The three boxes in the ‘clean’ room by the textiles bench are all up for either emptying or a look over by the @electrotechs, I’m sure some of it must be worth saving. One box I’ve marked up with potentially useful, the other two really are I think of no use to anyone.

I will try and come back in the space for another hour or two tomorrow evening but I couldn’t stay any more tonight.

![IMG_2361|375x500]

1 Like

That router is the spaces backup internet router.

It’s nice that the snug has been sorted but some of those boxes were sorted and didn’t need changing. For example the systems box.

I have 3x BT hub 6’s knocking about at home. Would they be of use to the space at all?

Haha. No I just meant the one we have there was the one given by our ISP and they would want us to use it for testing if we have issues with the connection.

That it might be an idea for us to get some clearer photos of the contents of boxes that are being thrown out.

That would have been useful to know in advance. Hope not too much time was expended on that.

It wasn’t exactly clear what was in what state. I was handed some boxes and tried to make decisions accordingly, I’m sure they were not all right. The reason they’re there and out is so people can actually use things in them, I wasn’t proposing to ditch them all immediately.

Nothing has of yet actually been thrown out.

I only really added some Ethernet cables to the networking box as far as I remember. I’ll try to come to the space to move the router tomorrow.

2 Likes

@systems there’s a bunch of PC towers and network gear taking up shelf space. How much of this can justify its presence?

1 Like

That’s cool…the offer is still there though. Just left BT and have three smart hubs gathering dust. If useful to the space or anyone they’re free to a good home.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s been sorted into more accessible boxes so it won’t be a waste.

1 Like

Forgot about that. It was awaiting the lathe but it’s not needed anymore. If someone wants to nick any bits off this go for it otherwise i’ll pick it up next time I’m in

Courty