IMPORTANT - Snug items to collect - Long thread....but please read

Today we cleared up the left side of the snug. Monumental effort from @afshind, @Jackd, @TomHedges, @unknowndomain, @asander1 and myself. A lot of re-organisation has gone on and you may notice a slight case of a partition wall missing…

There were multiple items with names on and most have NO storage requests, or outdated storage requests attached to them.

We have arranged them into piles for you to attend and claim them by Friday 19th January 2018 as the second phase of the clearout will be happening next Saturday. At the very least please acknowledge you are aware of the existence of these items and indicate your intentions for them ASAP.

The second phase of the snug clearout could very well include lots of items being repurposed or thrown away, so it is important you do not ignore this message and act immediately to avoid disappointment.

It is understood some members are unable to attend or are abroad at the moment. If that is the case please let people know whether you want the items to be retained and give a timeframe as to when they will be removed.

The following items are in the snug and have names attached to them:

Active Members

Inactive Members

• Jonathan Kobylanski @dsign
    6x pieces of 40x40 wood 6 March

• Ana Reyes @Ana_Nieto
    Laser ply offcuts

If your name has been @'d then please respond to this post or send a message to the directors to advise what you want doing with the items if you’d rather not discuss in open forum.

If there is no contact then the members clearing the snug next week may well assume the items are unwanted and they could and up being removed/destroyed.

I’ll post some pics below and try to point out who’s items are in which photo so you know where to look when you come to collect.

Thanks all for reading.

4 Likes

@smorgasbord
@Alec
@Jakob_Tauman
@MARY7
@inmandmk
@Howard
@Barnaby_Coote
@Eileen
@pip
@rosszeibari
@tobyspark
@Sponge_Bob
@Dsign
@Ana_Nieto

@StudioNelle

@take.i
@Dermot
@pcavaco

@Howard - There is a lot of old furniture pieces in this rack that someone thinks may be yours?

Also - @directors this rack has LOTS of sheet material and wood off-cuts that are stacked up with no names attached to them. Please can you add ‘members’ to this post?

Members, If you think some of it may be yours please speak now and/or attend to collect…if not, it is very likely to be used or thrown away.

1 Like

Finally…

Here is some items that have no names on but look like they probably belong to someone.

@Dermot - apparently you know who the red box belongs to?
@luthiers - there is a guitar going if anyone wants. If not it’s getting binned next week.

Again, members - we suggest you have a look through these items if you suspect you may have anything there.

Of the top of my head, theres some acrylic and laser ply with the words ‘WE’RE NAILING IT’ on it.
Some plain 60x40 birch ply.
A material bag full of more material.
A faux leather chest with material in it.
Some white plastic with holes in it.

That’s all for now.

Please look through the thread and respond/deal with the items if needed.

Thanks.

I believe the ‘red box’ was a project started by some members (apparently never finished) to build a cabinet for the 3D printer to go in.

2 Likes

I am still working on my table and need some of the cut-offs that are with
it. I will be in this week to keep working on it. I’ll update the storage
request and ensure that the pieces are labelled for next weekend.

1 Like

Excellent work!

I’ll pop by very soon to collect AstroTurf, and anything else I can find.

1 Like

Thanks Dale, I’ll collect my wood tomorrow!

1 Like

@members please have a read through this thread and claim any items that belong to you.

1 Like

(apparently never finished) indeed, sorry my fault.

looking at my calender I don’ t think I will be able to pop down let alone finish it for another month, it can be disposed of, re-purposed, recycled, re-imagined if anyone wants.

1 Like

Hi,
Sorry about leaving them in the space so long.
I’ll find time to collect them this afternoon.
It would b great if someone can help me using table saw to cut them into smaller pieces.

Thanks.
Regards,

Take

1 Like

@woodtechs?

I should be about

1 Like

My box is indeed my box. Tho’ the materials in it used as much for Makerspace as me.

I should be able to collect this Tuesday.

1 Like

The only thing with your name on it was a pack of laser materials with a postage label on it in your name. Not sure what box you mean though.

Sorry if wasn’t clear. Yes, that pack of materials.

Sorry mate. Brain fart moment. As you were :see_no_evil: