Donating our bandsaw to Hackspace Manchester

Note the date. Maybe print out the thread and frame it.

1 Like

+1

+1

1 Like

in favour :wink:

11 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion about giving away Makerspace assets vs trading or selling - moved to private

In favour of donating

Wonderful! Donate!

we have done very well out of being on the receiving end of gifting… we should share the love

1 Like

Does this count as Bandaid?

6 Likes

+1

1 Like

Let 'em have it, for sure

They’re coming at 1pm on Sunday 4th February (next weekend).

Is anyone able to volunteer to receive the Manchester contingent?

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up @unknowndomain. Question: is there anything else we have that the Manchester makerspace might want and/or need? i.e. stuff uncovered in recent snug clearout.

I’m uncomfortable doing anything more at risk of further false accusations from directors, if someone else wants to arrange that, then please do but I didn’t go to all this effort to help only to have abuse hurled at me publicly and privately.

Fair enough; I put this issue back on the agenda for discussion at the members’ meeting tomorrow night.

Sure, see the comment there about the issue with that but I support the idea of a policy, could be quite simple, will have a think about drafting something.

If this was on discourse, please flag it. thanks.

https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/t/a-post-in-discussion-about-giving-away-makerspace-assets-vs-trading-or-selling-moved-to-private-requires-staff-attention/8670/2

@frasco are you in communication with the guys from March for today’s pickup?