Who's in Friday?

Hey, I’m wondering who is in on Friday as I’m planning to be there from around 12 onwards as I have a wood order coming in…

Hiya Jonathan, I’ll be there during the day, should get there about 11. Hope this works.

1 Like

That works perfectly =)

Seeya soon so!

1 Like

Hi Jonathan

Am here in the space, will you still be coming along? Basically I need to get brunch, so hurry up :laughing:

How’d like to join the Makerspace rubbish saga?

Instructions: take a stroll round to the gates and see if our generous heap of First Mile bags has been collected, and the green wheelie bin emptied.

If it has: yay!!! Please wheel the wheelie bin back to our garden.

If not…grrr…let us know here.

@jackiekeane @Esther_Gladstone @rosszeibari

Instructions! ? Yes sir sergent major sir!

It’s still FULL! However the area around the bins is clean. For once.

The kitchen is a disgusting mess though! It’s not happy today :disappointed:

So the bin didn’t get emptied, but the bags went?

Good work soldier

Sorry, yes the bags are gone!

But our green plastic wheelie bin still full? Just need to be sure as I’m about to speak to them again.

Hi Dermot

Fire Mile are here now to collect a key. Which key is it?

@tomnewsom the guy from first mile has your name. Any info?

There should have been one left out ready last night. If not, then grab a gate key from under the light switches by the door. Best to go out and check it’s the right key to fit the padlock on the front gates.

And make sure green wheelie is empty…

The key with a green cap on it should be correct

Thanks both! They got the key now - checked it is the right one. Wheelie bins not empty though and I spoke to the guy from first mile who said that we needed to contact their office about it. Cheers!

Emailed the office about it. Probably a different team came to get the bags and didn’t know about the bin. All part of the fun

Yes it’s the recycling bin that’s full. Didn’t realise the black bin is Makerspaces too.

Yes, labels will get made…

No, just the green wheelie. We’re not that full of rubbish!