Who whats to go to see a play?

Hi All
I’m told it’s ok to post this here but if it’s not just let me know and you can or I will remove it.
My girlfriend is in a play next week and it will be really good so if anyone is around please come along.

Here is a link to were it playing White Bear Theatre Kennington
http://whitebeartheatre.co.uk/play/the-weir/#/all

About
It is 1997 and a group of people gather together in a remote, farmhouse pub on a windy hillside area of rural Ireland, chatting, joking and telling supernatural stories to impress a young woman who has moved into the local area. But through this communal sharing the characters open up to each other to reveal a different kind of haunting – the loneliness, loss and regret in their lives, and their need to give and receive solace in the face of the unfathomable mystery of mortality.

This modern classic and timeless masterpiece by Conor McPherson, originally performed at The Royal court Theatre, continues to be one of the nation’s favourites and was voted as one of the top 100 favourite plays of the 20th century in a National Theatre poll. It won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best New Play in 1999.

2 Likes