Where is the small ultrasonic cleaner? Answer - it died!

Do we still have it?

If we don’t have it, why can’t we buy one? They look inexpensive

Probably still have it. I think @petra Petra was joking about it being thrown away?

P.S. this is not what Valentin is looking for

Ok, do we know where it is?

Worth asking @Howard and @Julia if they’ve seen it?

? You mentioned it in the thread?

This is a new thread dedicated to it

I am not sure where it could be. I have actually never seen one in the space but I have asked about it before as well.

Maybe worth getting one then. But not a cheap plastic one please :slight_smile:

I have a Lidl special I could loan? 0.75L.

Totally joked, but since we don’t have a jewellers area nor jewellery techs having one is improbable. Was it in the questionnaire to start jewellery making? Nice start of it this could be.

Someone brought in a set of jewellers tools, they are in a box in the messy room bookcase, to be used in the messy room, no set aside area.

In the member survey only 2.68% were interested in jewellery making, and I haven’t seen any momentum in a while…

Fab, that’s good to know

Guess jewellery is an overlap with metal area, but I’ll just dig out the questionnaire.

I know @Julia and I are interested in casting small objects, including jewellery. I would like to get back into it even if not in the makerspace.

1 Like

If you are talking about the small blue one, it’s been binned as both tranducents were shot.

We should invest in a proper one IMHO

3 Likes

Clarification!

2 Likes

Yea! I would been keen to try casting parts also! All these things like jewellery just need people to start doing / championing them…

1 Like

Someone drew up a proposal for jewellery one time…and it was a very small footprint needed (interest from members + energy to make it happen = probably doable)

2 Likes

Ya! Definitely doable! Just needs a champion or 2!

2 Likes