*waves electronoob here*

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498d6b8e0>

Would it be fine with appearing at the space this morning?

I’m gonna have to wait till the 14th before the direct debit will occur according to the gocardless website. sigh

I’m a long standing member of the london hackspace and recently started getting back into the whole hacking/making scene. I was one of the people who were around during the time slms was in that pub in brixton.

Anyway, Hoping to rock up before a crowd forms as I dislike open evenings generally speaking.

Hi,

Like the Hackspace it totally depends if there’s anyone in the space, and then it’s up to them if they’re happy to give you a tour. Usually they will, but it’s not obligatory.

oops, I didn’t really mention anything interesting about myself. Currently teaching myself about neural networks with deep learning. I have a ham radio callsign. I used to teach hypnosis at the london hackspace. I like writing javascript. I like making music. Concurrently learning c# despite it being a bit of an ugly language.

I don’t know what to say really. I’m rubbish at hands-on projects involving metal or wood. I know a lot of useful stuff which I don’t mind sharing with nice polite people.

thank you for the prompt reply, do members have to essentially vouch for a non-member or is that not a thing at slms?

I personally won’t vouch for strangers at LHS so wouldn’t want to put that on someone else either.

I will maybe about and will be happy to show you around

Hey thank you, it is really kind of you to offer and it’s muchly appreciated! Please do not hang around specifically because of me, as I’m not sure what time I can get in. Earlier I was itching to come over at like 11am, I had accepted that maybe no one would be around aaaaand soooo I just ordered some food before seeing this post! doh!

I am hoping to get there buy 6 will try to post on here when I am on my way

edit

I’m going to back out of coming tonight.