Vinyl record box. Need 1st Induction

@woodtechs Hi the guys, I am a new member and I have a project for the woodshop to make some boxes for my vinyl record collection. I Would love to get to is ASAP but need the first induction. Is the any way I can make a that happen this week? I will be willing to pay extra to Makerspace. I will become the workshop slave to get the induction out the way lol. But if anyone can help me it will hugely be appreciated.

Workshop slave is a position we haven’t considered up until this moment.

The woodtecs will have to have a meeting to decide whether a full gimp costume is required.

And more to the point will you be supplying your own gimp outfit?

On a serious note I should be around this afternoon and the best way of getting a quick induction is to make yourself useful what are your skill sets?

2 Likes

Mate… on serious note… I got the whole kit and I can take a beating and kind of like getin beat-up lol.

1 Like

What are you planning to make the boxes out of? And have you got a design in mind?
Is this a first woodworking project or are you experienced?

1 Like

@lewisss it’s not my first project build but it will be my 1st “quality build” , I don’t really have a design… I think I would like to see it evolve as I practice.