Tools for part sale ( large Dewalt saw) and free

Hi Everyone, my friend told me about your space and is a member. I have another friend who’s father sadly passed away and she is trying to clear his workshop. They need to clear it fairly soon. She is wanting to sell the large dewalt DW 719 saw ( £2500 new, asking £600) but otherwise looking for just small donation for the rest or possible free if they can clear all…(hand tools, sanding, painting, plastering, etc) I have pics of all but not sure how to add to post. I thought it might be if interest to you as a workshop/space? Justin 07973411242

@woodtechs ? Sanding and hand tools might be of interest?

Hi Petra, I’m ideally trying to find someone or group to take it all, there’s also a Dewalt 18 v reciprocating saw and small square orbital sander ( just basic black and decker)… I’m not really sure who to contact from admins to ask if they might want all of only to give to members or use…
Justin

1 Like

Hi Justin,

I will send you a pm.

Hi Justin,

We do have a lot of tools already but are always interested in hand tools that could be useful to the workshop. Do you have any pictures of the tools so we can have a look what we could use.

Thank you,

Julia

Hi Julia,
Sorry i’ve only just seen the notification for this in my junk mail. i believe it has now been cleared but ill check.
Thanks
Justin

1 Like