Table saw

Any @woodtechs about this week at all please?

Need to do a few quick cuts on the table saw.

If it really is quick I can fit you around the induction tonight.
Otherwise I was contemplating coming down on Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 Like

Cheers, Ed. Won’t interrupt the induction, but tues & weds good. What times you thinking of being there? I’m down 10-2pm tomorrow and 10am-9pm weds as I’m doimg the open evening.
Nowt too taxing. Just straightening up an edge and trimming a cm or two off of 4 strips of oak I’ve got. Quick job.

Let’s try Wednesday evening. I’ll bring something down to tinker with - I’ll be there probably around six twenty or so.

1 Like

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

Joe helped us out today. Thought I’d let you know in case you were only coming over to fire up the table saw…which if you were, that’s insane!

1 Like

I can now go home and sleep. Massively appreciated!

It’s not so much of a stretch anymore - my job’s only half an hour away so I can get there after work. I’d originally planned some other bits too but I’m knackered his week for some reason!

1 Like

Rather than make my own topic I’ll just reply to this one:

Would any kind @woodtechs be around to help me make half a dozen cuts with the table saw at some point over the next few days? The indomitable @CriticalTolerance gave me a quick induction before Christmas, but I gather there’s only so many sets of keys around to power it up…?

I will be about.

That was not a induction, just a quick walk through .

@woodtechs are any of you fine fellows around this weekend? Preferably Sunday. I have a piece of 25mm MDF that I need to trim from 118cm down to 115cm. One cut. Nice and quick.

As always, thanks for your help :+1:

I’m down for an unrelated induction Sunday 3 PM but can sort you out just before or after (5pm).

1 Like

I should be around

1 Like

Could I join you guys too. Just one cut on a , cutting a 50x50cm ish bamboo baord in half.

You participating in the Fusion 360 thingy? I’ll be doing that too, so before or after is cool.

Either way, if you & @Barnaby_Coote are both around it should be all good. Thanks again guys.

@CriticalTolerance @Barnaby_Coote
Hiya, either of you guys gonna be around 2.30-3pm? Cheers.

On train at Victoria, there in 20 mins.

Top man. I’ll be there in a bit. Cheers mate.

Me again – are any kind @woodtechs planning to visit the space any time tomorrow (Thursday 10th) and might unlock the table saw for me?

Any of our lovely @woodtechs around the space tomorrow (Sunday)? Still need the green light on the table saw – 15 minutes is all :slight_smile: I can come in any time.

I don’t want to promise other people’s time or help, but @Jonty_Bottomley is very helpful and around a fair bit

1 Like