πŸŽ‚ Sunday 15th Oct: 10 year Anniversary BAKE - OFF + BBQ

that is starting to sound complicated, can we just do it as we always do it, please? :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, but I was just looking to organise a BBQ like the old days, not have a committee about organising a BBQ, so I am going to withdraw my offer to volunteer. Sorry for getting people’s hopes up, hopefully, someone else will volunteer.

Then we can’t afford organic nor free range Β£50 budget won’t allow us

I am happy to scrap this whole conversation and follow what you think is best, i also am not a fan of overthinking this. the poll was ONLY for scoping the ratios of preffered diets is all.

Historically people have been bringing food and you can bring whatever you want to put on bbq :slight_smile:

Awesome let’s do that plus a top up shop at the local supermarket? @unknowndomain?

Maybe this is the best way then.

I will try my best to be there :slight_smile:
I might even bake a cake…

1 Like

Maybe a vegan section in the bake off?

Are there members with allergies e.g. nuts? If so, it would be considerate to note the ingredients.

1 Like

I’d love the chance to bring something, count me in!

1 Like

I can bring cake

1 Like

@dannz @maz @tomnewsom - please do!

Bumping this, just a week to go - in 10 days we will be gathering over a feastfull lunch time meriment celebrating launch of SLMS 10 years ago.

Come, bring cake, listen to and play some jam music!

2 Likes

Yay! Sounds good!!

1 Like

Forgot to point out Tommy will be directing the bbq for the old times sake. @unknowndomain

1 Like

Hi all, it’s amazing news! I would love to join with my +1 partner! Can I buy some fruits/vegetables and bring it as well?

1 Like

For sure! The more the merrier!

1 Like

I was thinking of bringing my wife and kids (4 and 6 year olds) around to have a look. Anyone else planning similar?

1 Like

Yes will bring some kids! Cu there!

I’m going to try and pop down with my kid as well. I’m new here so it would be great to meet some more of you. Can I bring any food?