Stuff for sale

Hello folks,

I am moving in the next couple months so I need to have a clear out, I’ve got some free and not so free things, will add more as they come up…

• Apple iMac 27" (Late 2013) 3.5GHz Core i7
    16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GT 780M 4GB
    £750
  • Apple TV 720P
    £15

Note: everything listed here is out of warranty but working, obviously can’t take responsibility for them breaking after you get them.

Hi Tom,
congratulations to your new flat.
Also.
Does the JVC has usb port?

Mmmmmmmmimac

Nope. Digital optical and RCA input as well as a CD and AM\FM tuner. As mentioned it had a mini disk but the player doesn’t work which is quite common for mini disks.

1 Like

cool. I dont have music on minidiscs anyway. rca and cds are fine. I can come and pick up, idealy within ± 1mile from area Camberwell Green/Herne Hill. or Makerspace?

I’ll dig out the bits tonight and get back to you

1 Like

These items are still available if anyone is interested, the monitor and radio are going out on the street tomorrow if now one is interested.

Hi I’d like to buy the Apple TV 1080P, if it’s still available. I’m in the MakerSpace and could stay til 8-9pm or I could potentially come past on my trip home, depending where you are.

I need to pop into the space anyway, just doing some server maintenance, after that I’ll be over.

1 Like

Just to check you are aware this is a 3rd Generation AppleTV, not the current 4th Generation. The main difference is it doesn’t have an App Store.

1 Like

Last reminder on this stuff for sale before it goes on eBay

have you thrown away the jvc?

I put it on the street and someone took the whole thing, sorry. It’s gone to a good home.

1 Like