Something wrong with discourse account? [SOLVED]

Hello everyone!

I am Ozum. I am a member of the makerspace since 18th of January – made the first payment – . I was able to see members only content till last night. But this morning there seems to be a problem. I can no longer see the posts. I see the error message saying “Sorry, you don’t access to this topic”. Yesterday I enrolled myself to several inductions but now I can not access the page. I don’t think I changed anything on my profile. Any ideas?

Should be fixed now.

@Dermot thanks :slight_smile: I am deleting the post then.

You can leave it. Some posts were moved to members area this morning, but it’s a coincidence that your account locked you out – that was due to the original payment running out before the Direct Debit kicked in.

Hi,

I also seemed to have been locked out of Discourse discussions?

Would someone mind helping me out,

Thanks

Matt

Me too, whaapen?

“Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”

The likely reason is either you haven’t linked your Discourse account with the membership system, or your first payments have yet to clear.

To link accounts log on to the membership system, click the Discourse button and follow the prompts.

If it’s neither of those then let us know.

Hi Dermot,

I linked my Discourse account a few days back and had access previously to posts,

The first payment has just been taken from my account today,

Still having issues

Thanks

Matt

Might take a day or two to clear with us.

Ah OK, ill sit tight till then

Cheers

1 Like

Hey @Dermot! It seems that I am experiencing the same problem again. I can confirm that the second payment was made on 19th of February. But I still cannot see the members only parts. I would appreciate the help.

I’ve fixed it! Second payment is ‘processing’ so gone from your account, but not reached ours – so membership expired as it didn’t see any payment.

Thank you :slight_smile: