Shirt cuff straps - advice

(Dale Connolly) #1

Anyone have any idea on what the metal bits at the end of this ribbon is called?

Would I be right in saying they’re ‘ribbon end crimp clamps’? I’m having trouble finding something identical. I’ve found similar things online, but nothing as deep as these. All the ones I’ve found are slimmer.

Want to make my own straps to use in lieu of cuff links so I can pull my sleeves up and lock cool in the process :wink:

@StudioNelle our resident jewellery guru…any ideas at all please? Cheers.

(Dale Connolly) #2


I’ve found these, but would like something a little more substantial, depth-wise.