Sat sewing basics cancelled - see direct email

Yes, I would still like to be on the list for 18th. I just can’t find out how to add my name.

I’ve made the post a Wiki. There’s a green link at the top where you can access the editing controls

Thanks

Hi Sara,

Your payment is confirmation as per my email. I closed the wiki as this is now live on meetup.

I will update when I have spare time how to book if you missed the deadline to add yourself to the list on Sunday 28th May.

Hi Chanelle,

Thanks for getting back, count me in whenever the next one comes up. Thanks for doing a great job running them.

A

Just a heads up that you’ll be sharing the clean room on Sunday with: Event: Sunday 18th June. SLRP Jam - Tourettes and Autism friendly session. ‘Wearables special’

Is there enough space to make this work for everyone?

And they’d like a bit of sewing machine time…does that mean we need another sewing machine @hannahintech?

Um probably not. I will cancel/reschedule my end.

I will bring my machine anyway, it’s light and easy!

Oh. Sorry.

Can we make it work by moving two big tables nearer to the 3d Printstation, and using standing table and/or big folding table from the snug (assuming it’s accessible)? Then you’d have a reasonable sized textiles area to work in?

Unfortunately not. The main issue will be noise levels and distractions. It would be better to do it another day.

Okay…one last try: set up in printing corner for a few hours?

Ok major apologies for the delay on this it’s been a stressy month. Can I reschedule this for the 12th or 13th August. Do either dates work for people?

Cheers

Chanelle

No worries! 12th only for me.

1 Like

Not a problem totally understand. I’m good for either day.

Damian

1 Like

I’d like to join if you decide on the 12th please.

1 Like

12th or 13th probably ok for me.
Sara

1 Like

Same here. Thanks for organising!

1 Like

@jim @Damian @TomHedges @CriticalTolerance @hard_lines @ArthurS
@Sara @Turnip-Stew

The 12th August looks to be the most popular date choice, so I have updated the thread for this session to take place 12th August. I have checked the calendar and I can’t see anything else listed. @directors is there anything in the pipeline for this date?

Cheers

1 Like

Hi space for me too on 12th?

Yes there is.

1 Like