Sawdust

Hehehe you want me to give you a shopping list … now the fun starts

For waste bags, Mark. Just for waste bags :smiley:

If we need to empty the extractor bags into rubble bags in the future… Could I propose a really large funnel?

Damn …

Ideally both types, the larger ones will be great for the sawdust, the smaller thicker ones would be ideal for the actual wood waste as they won’t split/get pierced by the scrap wood, and @unknowndomain yes I agree with the size problem, but as they are for use solely for wood waste we have a chop saw,

( anything too big to fit in the bags would be deemed repurposable )

Actually @tomnewsom if you are prepared to get both types… don’t !!!

Order the thinner larger pack of 100 only and we can see if they are strong enough .

1 Like

Even better, sort out a rota or regular time to empty it (maybe a line half way up with marker pen). Which reminds me, I need to clean the filter as well

1 Like

Is it confirmed that the first batch of ‘cobweb strength’ bags has been finished?

bump

If this is the will of the woodtechs, then it shall be done

1 Like

Yeah, very much needed…

Bump. Have the clear bags been ordered?

The bags should be arriving any day now.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dermot

@woodtechs and woodshop users…clear bags for sawdust/timber offcuts are in kitchen on lower shelf. There’s 100, they’re huge, but not massively strong. 10kg limit for Quantum. Bags rated at 20kg+ but that doesn’t allow for tearing.

Great we will try these and feedback the quality

The bags in the garden probably need re bagging and pinging Quatum.

1 Like

We seem to have run out of bags…so I’ve ordered more: this time both thicknesses.

1 Like