Retro Gaming Summer Party [Cancelled]

Last year we had a retrogaming party and was awesome.

This summer we need one.

EDIT: Apparently the majority chose the 24th of June! (can someone add it to the calendar? @directors ? )

UPDATE: here is a poll!

I will bring with me :

• Game Cube with Super Smash Bros
  • Wii U with Super Mario Cart 8 (sorry for the N64 lovers ) and
  • SNES (classic/mini?)
  • Sega Megadrive
  • Playstation with various games
  • Sega Saturn?

as usual my Framemeister and a 17 inch CRT display with scart input

Any game request? System?

@DAC17 , are you in?
@electronoob ?
@the_duckchild ?
@hannahintech?

Who was there last time?

2 Likes

FYI Herne Hill will be in the midst of Field Day so there will be a lot of drunks about, might want to keep the door shut.

dammit.

I wont be available for those dates but as of a couple of days ago the space has my super-nt connected to the TV.

3 Likes

I’ve got several old computers but I doubt I’ll have time to dig them out for this year’s event.

kinda jealous, coz i would love to attend.

there are already 2 excuses to move it :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:
okay.

1 Like

what about the 10th?

I am a full on idiot, lol… checking dates with friend and he reminds me it’s JULY not june… doh.

I’m available for 3rd and 10th.

I’m not about until 23rd June onwards. Have stag do’s and weddings galore until then :confused:

I’m up for it! We need a poll!

2 Likes

I’m up for this! I don;'t have much to contribute, except maybe a pi running retro pi, but can I tag along?

1 Like

I could bring my one-dimensional LED arcade game Line Wobbler along, which is not exactly retro, but it kinda feels (and sounds) that way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well that’s sounds fun!

@DAC17 , sorry to hear that but I’m sure you will have fun :slight_smile:

Anyone can come!! We will have plenty of consoles and games for everyone :slight_smile: all suggestions welcome too! There is now a doodle poll up so please update availability so we can plan stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just been playing on it. Thanks for bringing it down!

1 Like

very happy you had a go :smiley:

I played too! It’s a gorgeous machine. I’m not into fighting games though, I could never be bothered with learning combos :stuck_out_tongue: I lost badly to @boldaslove :smile:

2 Likes

oh yeaa nice

i will try to add some different type of games soon then for ya, any preference?