Retro Gaming Night - Friday 8th September

Is it time we had a fight night at the space?

I mean a 2 player retro gaming event.

Street Fighter etc on old consoles, on the projector, a tournement if we have enough interest…

A Friday night

8 Likes

:+1:

If we want to go full retro and have nice Arcade-like games I can bring my Dreamcast with some games (which have apparently the best Street Fighters version )

3 Likes

the dreamcast outing of soul calibur was a fine experience…

2 Likes

Soul Blade PS1 maybe?

Soulcalibur Dreamcast ?

1 Like

Yeah. Why not? :smile:

Halo, spilt screen 4 player?

2 Likes

Pizzas?

1 Like

Super Smash Bros N64!

1 Like

Yes. Definitely. Halo. Goldeneye on N64. Micro machines 4 player on megadrive (got the cartridge if anyone has a working megadrive?). Pro-Evo tournament. Pizzas. A couple of cold ones. It’ll be like being a teenager again!

2 Likes

Hopefully this will be a regular thing. I’m away from next weekend until the end of August. Do. It wannna miss this.

I got an N64 but only 2 pads and no golden eye , sorry! Halo 4 players? I’ve got an Xbox 360 but 3 pads , and a GameCube modded but only 2 pads if we wanted to play time splitters , and a mega drive that play games from the sdcard

I’ve actually got an Xbox knocking about somewhere too. Got an N64 and a few pads, goldeneye & Mario kart too. Not 100% sure where it is though! Don’t think it was in the garage when it was flooded. I’ll have a hunt round for it.

1 Like

Did you say…

…yes please!

2 Likes

I’ve got a 360 too. Couple of controllers at least.

I’m sure we can play four player capture the flag on one box. No?

…am I getting confused with Xbox which had four controllers?

Dunno either way I’m sure we can hook at least two players up.

…was there a way to play 2 boxes on the same LAN…

Yeah. Original Xbox. Used to have 2 of them and 2 TVs back to back. Play 2 v 2. Was good as you couldn’t see the other team’s screen and couldn’t work out where they were on the map.

1 Like

We are a step away from a LAN Party xD

3 Likes

we can use this method to have as many xbox360s connected via system link.
two people on each machine.

let the mayhem begin

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-system-link-play

2 Likes