Remainders of projects became FREE TO GRAB from Sunday 4th

Hello @members ,

construction of Arch 2 has started and all personal projects and materials from the snug that were not picked up during the last call-outs have the last chance to be picked up by the end of the month.

All things have been moved from the Snug from Arch 1129 to Arch 1130 which no longer can accommodate people storing their things in there.

Please come and pick it up by 30th September, after that date things will get binned.

Ideal time to come is 20th and 27th September Sundays 12pm-6pm during planned construction work on Arch2, or message in reply to this message or to @directors to plan an access to the Arch.

3 Likes

Hi, could I come down one evening this week to check if I’ve got any bits of wood lying around, and also pick up a bag of clean sawdust from the lathe if there are any? Thanks!

2 Likes

@directors

I think @Julia and @LuptonM and @Javier_Ash have used the wood lathe recently I think, so they might know the situation with sawdust

I can DM you instructions for getting into Arch 2, and you can do this at any time

For arch 1 you could either ring the bell when there’s a hosted session on an nip in (with a mask on, and distanced) and grab the sawdust, or we’ll work out a time to collect at least 30 miniutres before of after another session

2 Likes

The bin was full on Saturday. Needs bagging up!

1 Like

Hi was there today and sawdust bin under lathe was near full.

1 Like

Hello, reminding that 30th September is coming soon and after that day the stored things will become rubbish and people can come in and re-cycle the materials - suggesting Sunday is better as the Arch will be open, but also can be granted access other times if requested.

Ideally reply to this post if you want to come over and claim your stuff.

1 Like

Hi @petra could I come some time on the 29th or 30th to pick up three pieces of wood stored in the snug? I can come any time between 9 am-2 pm. Thanks a lot.

Hi Sunil, I will be there from 12-3pm tomorrow if that helps?

1 Like

Hi, I came today to remove the large waney edge oak board/plank in Arch2. <1 sentence moderated as revealed sensitive info>

I’m flying to Poland this afternoon, back on Monday 5th…I can return that week to remove it. In meantime, please could someone put a sign on it so it does not get grabbed in the free for fall!

Tagging @Julia, looked like you and Petra had a good handle on the arch 2 storage removals.

Is it…gone? Ah!

No. I came to take it but couldnt find the keysafe to access arch2. So its still inside, and I’m in Poland for a week. Just wanted it protected with a sign or some other way till I return.

2 Likes

Hi, when did you get here? I was here from 12. And Howard as well. I am still here.

11.30…i saw Howard as he popped out. Couldn’t stay long as parking was blocked up.

Hi Julia I’m so sorry. I missed your message. Is there any chance you or another member might be in this morning?

1 Like

Hi, I am there 4-7pm today and and tomorrow someone will be there from 5.30-8.30pm

Thanks a lot Julia. I’ll see you there at 5.

1 Like

Flying back from Poland, and they’ve just taken it off the travel corridor list, forcing two week quarantine : (

Earliest I can get down to arch2 for the oak board is +Tues 20th Oct…Monday car is in for MOT.

Just in case the sign needs updating. Big thank you.

Hi Af, i popped in yesterday but couldnt find it? Any chance it’s in Arch1? I can check again today eve…