Random bag of electonics left unattended

Who is the owner?

I’ve put this near the electronic bench as it was hanging around the 3d printer when I tidy up the other day and my train of thought was leaving the mess up there aint going to help and it seems to contains plenty of things that could be of use by the electronic people. The most appropriate place for it was where you’ve found it.

I don’t know who is the owner.

I’m not complaining about the place but the fact that I never seen it before

1 Like

This backpack is part of it as well

Probably the only place in London that can afford to be this relaxed about backpacks full of random electronics…

We need a system to deal with junk stuff like this. I like the LHS 3 week, 2 week, 1 week, bin system.

4 Likes

I remember vaguely that bag not sure if it’s part of it. I assumed it was a member bag didn’t touch it if I remember correctly.

Is been there for 3 weeks now.

Oh rectification! I might indeed have moved it from behind the 2d printer under the 3d printer desk when I swapped the ethernet cable to connect the raspberry pi. Maybe the charity shop would take it

I’ve put a quick proposal together, have a read, and make suggestions for modification prior to the meeting, maybe we can get this in the next meeting?

2 Likes

if the owner doesn’t come up within a week we will find a solution for it, is full of useful electronics anyway.

1 Like

It maybe @Edd

Yep that’s mine, I’ll be moving it!

Yes please.