Rachel from the burning man network

Hi folks,
I’m thinking about joining the Makerspace and helping progress some projects being worked on by burning man people in london. This is for events both in the uk and overseas. I am an artist with my own studio in Wales but work in south london ( just down the road) some of the time and have a lead design role within our network, so am also keen to establish more contacts and possible resources.
Would be great to meet some of you and take a look round! Might try and make it to your pub meet up this eve otherwise could I possibly arrange to meet some people at the space one eve?
Looking forward to meeting you all
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

would be great to meet you and hear about burning man. If you are coming to the pub later I will see you there.

The burning man is on my bucket list ! You are welcome to come tonight or we have open evenings Wednesdays

Hi Rachel,

This month’s social is a bit of a change: we’re entering the pub quiz at Prince Regent pub 69 Dulwich Road (short walk from the space).

If you’re interested then @lewisss can fill in the details.

Thanks for the hellos everyone! Joining the pub quiz would be a laugh but I don’t think I’ll get to the pub until nearer 9, and am guessing it will all be over by then. Shall I still come? Or shall I come to the space tomorrow for the open evening instead?

And hey if any of you want to help out with us designing and making for the burning man Decompression event at the coronet in November, it’s a great way of getting involved with the whole burning man thing. So give me a shout if you’re keen, we need practical peeps!

Hope to see you one of tonight or tomorrow…
Rachel

Still come long if you can make it,

We will either be commiserating or celebrating !!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Quiz night/social evening Tuesday 10th October 2017