Prusa I3 on a budget

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4990bb6f8> #<Tag:0x00007fa4990bb590> #<Tag:0x00007fa4990bb450>

@prusa_builders common guys Peter is showing us his bling tonight and there is my I3 SLMS in the space. Look forward to see a lot of you :slight_smile:

Not much building yesterday as I’ve mostly tidy up the printer area.

Apology to Peter who must had a frustrating evening trying to setup his machine. Even if I know or done it many time, I myself always go back and check back my sources, those are the video and documentation I’ll recommend or point you to read/watch. So it will help you tremendously if you take 5 and watch/read those twice it’s only that way that you’ll have a clearer idea of what you’re doing and if there is still unknown we’ll resolve them more easily than me having to guess all the possible variables

I hope you guys understand what I mean this is not intended in any mean way

Reference:

Hi @prusa_builders

I’m not going to be in the space this evening as I’m going out with me lady on a date night (babysitter could only do tonight) further FYI I won’t be available for 10 days from saturday so nothing next week either.

I’ll be in tomorrow most likely from 21 if anyone want to join let me know

1 Like

@prusa_builders FYI if you don’t have one of this

@prusa_builders anyone planning on coming tonight ?

Sorry, not tonight from me and Pete, but next week should be on!

1 Like

@prusa_builders anyone planning on coming tomorrow (25/06/2019) ?

I’m in Leeds! But will be down next time…

1 Like

owing for meteor strike / work being full on today @Esther_Gladstone and I will be down.

1 Like