Organoke - Sat 16th Dec 2017

Hello all,
As mentioned at the meeting last night, I’ll be on the bar at Organoke on Sat 16th December. It’s the “alternative Christmas Carol service” - karaoke, in a church in Camberwell, accompanied by the church organ and a live band. It’s great fun! The master of ceremonies is the very funny Ida Barr.
Do take a look at the Organoke website, and buy your tickets fast - it will likely sell out in advance.
It’s the brainchild of Ashley Valentine and Tom and Jordana Leighton, who some of you may know…
Hope to see you there!

6 Likes

Hi @TomHedges I’ve got two tickets for tonight that I now can’t use as my friend is ill. Do you or anyone else want them??? £15 each.

@Dermot @peter_hellyer @RichM @StudioNelle @Courty tagging you because you liked Tom’s post above & I’m hoping someone will want these tickets, it’s a shame to see them go to waste since it’s sold out and should be a great night.

Can’t tonight - pre arranged plans

Sorry to hear your friend is poorly. Try emailing the organoke email address - they might be able to do something, as I’m sure there’ll be walk ups tonight… Will ask when I get there!

Maybe I should drop them off at the venue in case of walk ups. I’ve tried the Facebook and twitter but no bites so far!

Yeah, we’ve just decided - people can bring back tickets to the venue, and if we sell them you can collect cash later. Hi tech!