Open Evening Hosts - Always Needed!

(Petra) #1164

We’ve planned laser induction for tommorow before the open evenings were announced…Hope it’s okay.

(Dermot Jones) #1165

Not a problem – any spaces left? Can’t see it on Discourse, and new members have been asking

(Petra) #1166

I’ve arranged it with two members who recently asked for an induction whether by tagging lasertechs on discourse or asking in the space - @Oli and @Panjapop.

(Chanelle) #1167

It’s showing on the booking calender.

(Dermot Jones) #1168

I see that, it’s just not showing as an induction for anyone who’s set alerts

(Dermot Jones) #1169

Folks – we’d love some more members to head over and pick a free date they can host…the Rota is here, in particular we need someone for this Wednesday

(Dermot Jones) #1170

Thanks to @petra for signing up as tonight’s host!

(Petra) #1171

Already here!

(Martin John Finch) #1172

Sorry, had to change my date to the 16th. Forgot previous monthly Tooting Labour executive committee is on that night.

(Iain Drummond ) #1173

I have a friend who’s interested in joining the makerspace. Does he have to join the membership mailing list or can he come down to the semi-open evening on the 16th and join after that? Or would that be jumping the queue? Thanks

(Dermot Jones) #1174

There’s no real queue, but we’re working through the mailing list at the moment, so that’s his best bet. When the mailing list is spent we’ll see where we are

(Iain Drummond ) #1175

Thanks Dermot, I’ll let my friend know

(Dermot Jones) #1176

Thanks to @Edd for donning the Open Evening lanyard tonight!

Don’t mention brexfast…

(Martin John Finch) #1177

I’m on next Wednesday night.

(Dermot Jones) #1178

Thanks for @Robin_B for hosting this week

And to @fincheee in advance for next week

Still plenty of future dates to sign-up for… it’s an exciway of giving back to the Space, and getting to show it off at the same time!

(Dermot Jones) #1179

Thanks for @Robin_B for hosting this week

And to @fincheee in advance for next week

Still plenty of future dates to sign-up for… it’s an exciway of giving back to the Space, and getting to show it off at the same time!

(rob fuse) #1180

Signed up for Feb 6th

(kevin) #1181

Thanks @fincheee for showing us the space yesterday :slight_smile:

(Dermot Jones) #1182

@Edd is hosting tonight – anything I can tell social media about you?

@fincheee has outlined the joining procedure Here – I’m sure questions will come up

Any techs around: be wonderful if there are examples of what your areas produce, as this makes the host’s job much easier

We’re always looking for hosts to run future evenings, so please do pick a Wednesday and put your name down

(Ed Yeboah) #1183

I was going to mention Brexfast receipes but what you’ve written is fine :laughing:

I’m on my way.