Open Evening, February 7th, 7pm - 9pm

Have you been lurking on Discourse for a while? Have you been curious to come and check out the space in person?? Maybe you signed up for the waiting list and have just been waiting?

Well then come along to:

Open Evening!

Come by the space and get a tour, see the tools, meet some Makers, and ask any questions you may have!

Date : Wednesday, February 7th, 2024
Time : 7pm - 9pm (drop in anytime, no reservation required)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

[It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter.
(Find South London Makerspace )

View Larger Map

See you then!

3 Likes

I saw there are no volunteers to host yet, and I tried to add my name here, but looks like the “wiki edit” button isn’t enabled for me (even though I’m pretty sure I’ve done this in the past). Any idea why?

1 Like

:partying_face: Thanks for volunteering, re your question: The above post is a message, not a wiki, thus no editing (read-only).

Check out our Hosts Rota and add your name when you got some time. (The Hosts Rota is a wiki and you should be able to edit that.

@Geraetefreund I meant that I can’t edit the host rota :frowning:

The title of that wiki shows for me with a lock icon, not sure why or what it means. And when I click on the little pencil icon I see no ‘Edit wiki’ button.

Hi Alex,

Would you like to try and edit the hosts rota once more? It seems there was a group editing issue on Discourse. Should (:crossed_fingers:) work now.

1 Like

Yep, seems to be working now, thanks for fixing (and sorry I couldn’t make it yesterday in the end, even though I didn’t manage to “sign up”)

1 Like

No worries! Thanks for raising this issue, nobody else spotted it!

Big thanks to @ZacPatsalides and @robchristopher for hosting an excellent Open Evening and giving great tours. Feedback from visitors was stellar!

Also, twelve new members joined on spot!

3 Likes

Nice one! Thanks everyone!!

Great!