Old woodwork magazine giveaway

I’m having a clearout and have an unwanted 2-foot high pile of British w/work mags mostly from the early 2000s. Various of the woodworker, furniture & cabinetmaker, good woodworking. Also a few books on routing and kitchen design.
To collect from my house in Balham- too heavy to get to the space. First to shout gets them
John

1 Like

I personally think they would be good in the makerspace

if not I would be interested as would I believe @Jonty_Bottomley and @lewisss ?

I would like to look through them and then pass them on

Very happy to donate to the space - I didn’t think there was enough storage room!
If a wood tech or someone else (dean?) wants to have a look please let me know

I am sure we can find some room in the bookcase in the clean room,
Definitely interested

1 Like

For 2ft of magazines? Nah thanks, maybe in the wood shop?

Good job it’s not your decision

Maybe not the magazines but the books would be useful…

1 Like

maybe we can leave the magazines on the tv table, two stacks and people can grab them as they like or just for general browsing?

All seriousness though could be worth getting and making up a folder of useful designs, techniques and how to’s

3 Likes

We could scan or photo the useful info?

Ok, it seems worthwhile for me to bring them to the space for @lewisss or @deanforbes to vet, and decide where to put them. I will add a couple more books to sweeten the deal!
I can come round Monday or Wednesday evening or next weekend- pls one of you pm me a time that suits you
John

@John_Forbes per the donations and loan policy this requires @director approval.

@lewisss good job it’s not your decision either. But we can both express our opinions without resorting to ad hominem.

or latin! :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha