Offered: Spindle Moulder and Morticing machine

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498cb3ba0>

If it is. GO GO GO ??

No it’s just some tools he doesn’t use anymore.

I think we go for separates anyway? The spindle/saw is missing a lot of parts

jesus Pete, i nearly choked on my porridge, let get one arch done and sit on our laurels for a while…

2 Likes

But we are good at it now

More good news is that the mortiser is fairly loe risk and can probably be used for beginners

1 Like

Could anyone yet to pledge please update? I’ll probably chuck a bit more cash in to get us on target. But would be nice to have this done and dusted.

Yep. This is a complete bargain for some very useful proper woodworking kit. It will help set us aside from other Makerspaces.

If you don’t know what they are for then chip in anyway and enjoy learning something new!

2 Likes

@tom_tibbits

Hello everyone. Even though I’m unemployed I don’t know how people find the time to read all these threads. Nevertheless I’m good for £50 if that’s what you need for the morticer. Second hand well made kit is INFINITELY better than brand-new craply made crap._ £50_ I said. :grinning:

3 Likes

Great. I’ll kick in the final 50. Which I’ll transfer now. Who else are we waiting for to transfer money?

Edit: Done.

We reached the target, but waiting on:

If you don’t have them, I’m sure that @unknowndomain can provide the account details

Exciting stuff!

I’ll kick the money in tomorrow or Sunday at most!

Sorry I completely forgot about this, money sent over now!

Cheers
Tim

Have been totally complacent about sorting this out. Promise to try harder this evening!

Just @stefanoromano and @joeatkin2 left to pay now. Obviously, we’ll wait for the dusty room to be ready before buying these machines.

1 Like

They are still available, though?

1 Like

Unless anyone has heard otherwise, yes. The owner is holding them for us and is keen to help run some workshops/inductions.

This, I believe still to be the case @joeatkin2 was handling this though.