New Prime Time Tv Show

I was sent the below email and thought I would share incase anyone here may have an interest in taking part in this type of show.

Hello London Makers
I hope you are well. I noticed your meet up with lots of creative and multi-skilled activities. I hope you don’t mind me contacting you.
I wondered if anyone that attends, or teaches others at your classes might be interested in applying to be part of a new TV programme showcasing multi-skilled people? We are looking for multi-skilled people who want to turn their talents into money.

TV production company, Megalomedia are looking for fun, hardworking multi-skilled people. We are developing a brand new primetime series for a major TV channel, called ‘In For a Penny, In For a Pound’ which will showcase entrepreneurial people who are turning much-needed skills into pounds! Whatever your skills, whether you can fix a leaky tap, paint a wall, lay a lawn, move a grand piano, spring clean a stately home, assemble flat pack furniture, and pave a patio, we’d love to speak to you.

Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone who might be interested or give me a call on 0203 598 6218 or email kate.l@megalomedia.com
Kind regards
Kate

1 Like

That might be interesting.