New Membership

Hi all,

I signed up a few weeks ago and the email mentioned the pool for new memberships right now being quite small.
Whats your current status on this?

Looking forward to meeting other makers!

Thank you,
Julia

Hi,

You should have received an email today!

1 Like

Thank you very much Dermot, I have filled out the survey and sent it back to you.

1 Like

Hi guys, I signed up and received an email about setting my account up, I went to an open evening and I’ve tried to set up a direct debit but it says you’re no longer taking on new members?

Anything I can do on this, super keen to start building some things :slight_smile:

@directors

1 Like

Hi Matthew,

I’ll have a look at this later and will see what’s gone wrong here

Hi Matthew,

If you can find the email from us titled: “Thank You For Taking Our New Members Survey - 29th Sept 2019” and reply to that I’ll get the rest of your account set up

Hi @Dermot,

I submitted a join request on 10th September and still haven’t heard back yet. I’m sure you have been inundated with membership request but I just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t missed an email or something. I’m really looking forward to joining the SLMS community and get working on some projects.

Thanks

Ben

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Please DM @directors and we’ll get to the bottom of this.

P

Brilliant thanks Peter

Hi Ben,

You just missed out on the last mailshot – you should be on one in the next day or so

Hi Dermot,

Thanks for your response I’ve completed the survey now :grinning: I didn’t mean to badger you I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing something.

1 Like

No problem at all!

1 Like

@directors Hi Dermot, just to let you know I replied to the email the other day, do you need me to action anything else?

Hi,

Nothing for the moment: after the survey closes you’ll get another email asking you to set up a membership account